If I had to cook Christmas dinner this year, I would want my table to look like this. Can you tell I’m still obsessed with gold and mint?
1. I would make gold circle garlands and hang them over top of the table, preferably dangling down like half circles. Or you can buy them here.
2. I would put gold charger plates underneath everyone’s dinner plates.
3. I love making place cards for all the guests, it makes them feel extra special. I would follow this tutorial to make the stars and then add the extra piece of paper with the guests’ name on top.
4. I would buy candle stick holders from thrift shops or here and spray paint it gold and add mint candlesticks on top. (I couldn’t find anywhere that sold mint candle sticks, but I’m sure you can find them at a dollar store.)
5. Lastly, I would use a beige table cloth to cover the table and really let the food be the star of the night! My secret for table cloths is scouring thrift shops looking for awesome looking fabric. Make sure the fabric covers the whole table surface and droops all the way down to the floor. That way, you don’t even need to sew the edges because I can’t sew to save my life!