The countdown is officially on, 25 days until Christmas! Have you started your Christmas shopping yet? No? Don’t worry I’ll help you out, I love shopping. Throughout December, I’ll be putting together gift guides for the many personalities your friends and family might have.
1. Prisma Markers, these are the best markers ever. If you get them a set, make sure to get the blending marker too!
2. Who doesn’t love Banksy?
3. You can’t go wrong with Moleskin notebooks
4. I’d love to start my day off with this Daily Doodle calendar, sip my tea and get my creative juices kicking!
5. I love these Watercolour pencils, they can turn the ugliest drawing into a Picasso.
6. I love Prismacolour pencil crayons, can you tell I’m a Prismacolour addict?
And to end off the night, I need to tell you about The Paper Place on Queen West. It’s my go to place for all my paper needs. I’m like a little girl in a candy store when I’m in there and I can hardly conceal my excitement. They’re doing an awesome giveway, hundreds of sheets of chiyogami! Think about all the homemade birthday/happy holidays/thinking of you/just because cards you can make!!! Go and enter it here.