Happy New Year!
No point in making new year’s resolutions if you don’t follow up. So let’s take a look at last year’s.
1. Paint again. Kinda, I didn’t physically paint, but I did do these Mou paintings in Photoshop…
2. Return to Istanbul. Nope, probably won’t happen till 2015 with the bestie.
3. Quit the gym and go back to dancing. Check! I did quit and went to hip hop, ballet and modern dance classes.
4. Go to maui with the family. Nope. We decided to take separate trips this year.
5. To live in the moment. I sure hope so!
And now onto 2013’s…
1. A family trip somewhere, anywhere.
2. To STICK to my budget. I finished Gail’s It’s Your Money book and I started the the budget in November and December but fell off the wagon a tad bit.
3. Be a gym rat. It’s ironic that I quit the gym in 2012 only to join the most ridiculously expensive and over the top gym with the bestie for 2013. I plan on living there from now on.
4. To find patience when I mentor and teach and to remember that others can’t read my mind.
Wishing you a very Merry Christmas to you and your family!
Happy Christmas eve! I’m heading to my family’s Christmas dinner tonight and I’m loving velvet for the holiday season. I’ll have to probably take the belt off after I help myself to the third servings.
I’ll be bringing this super easy to make sweet potato hummus dip I found at Spoon Fork Bacon.
dress: clu / cardigan: kensie / tights: from hk / booties: top shop / bag: marc jacobs / necklace: aldo / watch: michael kors / rings: durumi, house of harlow, marc by marc jacobs
Holiday dresses shouldn’t just be for parties and I’m always trying to work it so I can wear it during the day. I wore a black turtleneck under this beaded LBD and voila, I’m ready for work!
Have a wonderful weekend lovelies.
prettiest wine label ever
easiest nail art
I’m addicted to watching homeland, I love these mocked vintage record covers
one of the best stop motion video I’ve seen so far
dress: one teaspoon / turtleneck: from tnt / booties: top shop / bag: marc jacobs / clip: diy / rings: durumi, house of harlow, marc by marc jacobs
I whipped the the sweater clip in less than 15 minutes this weekend after reading this tutorial. I want to wear dress shirts every day now so I can use it! I’ll have to hit up some thrift stores this holiday to pick up more clip on earrings for this craft.
sweater clip: diy / shirt: max mara / skirt: from ny / tights: from hk / shoes: jeffrey campbell / bag: ysl / clips: diy / rings: durumi, house of harlow, marc by marc jacobs
It’s sweater weather and I’m a very picky when it comes to sweaters. They can’t be itchy, constricting and heavy. I got this one from my very fashionable aunt, I love the shape of it, I can always count on her to pick out the right sweater.
sweater: patrizia pepe / dress: london market / tights: from the bay / shoe: marc by marc jacobs / necklace: primark / bag: ysl / rings: durumi, house of harlow, marc by marc jacobs, gifted